Yin Yoga Poses by Paulie Zink - Yin Yoga Founder

Breaking

Friday, January 17, 2020

Yin Yoga Poses by Paulie Zink


Yin Yoga Poses

Paulie teaches students how to grow in their flexibility and to bring forth the power of the primal self

Paulie Zink’s complete art of Yin and Yang yoga contains many dozens of yin yoga poses and many variations of poses and yoga flow which are not included in the simplified version of Yin yoga that is commonly taught. Yin yoga poses are based on the characteristics of animals and their movements as well as the qualities of the five transforming energetic elements of Earth, Metal, Water, Wood, and Fire. By practicing the postures students learn how to feel the qualities of these energies in their own bodies. These energetic states enliven the body with qualities such as lightness, springiness, solidness, resilience, and fluidity.


Paulie on Yin yoga poses
I developed my art form (Yin yoga) because I found that the Chi Kung and Chinese yoga I was learning from my master was limited and stifling to my creativity. I wanted to be able to express the creative potential I felt inside myself, to express my own unique spirit. I wanted my yoga to be artistic and to be free from any conventional boundaries and definitions of what it was “suppose to be.”

Some of the methods…. To Read More Click Here: http://bit.ly/30unq5q

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/yinyogafounder

No comments:

Post a Comment